Bed and Breakfast Accommodation and Alpaca Farm
View Alpacas grazing in a natural setting from the verandah.
Located in a picturesque rural setting at the gateway to the beautiful Yarra Valley, off the main highway with no through traffic, ideally based for:
- Bushwalking – Stringbark Creek or on the property
- Warburton Trail – (walking/bike riding/horse riding).
- Craft Markets – Wineries – Restaurants
- Day on the Green Concerts
- Winery Tours
Facilities For You To Use
WiFi available free of charge
Cook up a feast
Books / DVDs / Music
Entertainment for rainy days
Free parking close to accommodation
Alpaca's on the farm
Meet our lovely alpaca’s
Local Wining & Dining
All within a stones throw
Stay Nice & cool during the summer
Our Accommodation Options
One bedroom free-standing cottage, sleeps 2 adults, views from every window, private location for a romantic getaway. Get up close with the alpacas to take photos and to feed. The cottage is single storey (wheelchair ramp), self contained with fully equipped kitchen, ensuite bathroom with spa bath, separate toilet, open plan lounge, dining and kitchen, […]
- Guests: 2
- Amenities: Adults Only, Air conditioning, BBQ Facilities, Breakfast Hamper, Dryer, Ensuite bathroom, Fan, Free Parking, Garden, Hair dryer, Heating, Iron, Kitchen, Non-Smoking, Pets Not Allowed, Self check-in, Smoke detector, Sun Terrace, TV, Wifi, Wood Heater
- View: Stunning Farm & Hill Views
- Bed Type: King Bed,
- Categories: Raynella Cottage
Prices start at: $420 for 2 nights
One bedroom fully self contained Unit with sofa bed in lounge room for extra guests. You can view and feed the alpacas anytime during your stay. Children are allowed in Unit.
- Guests: 2
- Amenities: Air conditioning, BBQ Facilities, Breakfast Hamper, Crib, Dryer, Electric Flame Heater, Fan, Free Parking, Garden, Hair dryer, Heating, High chair, Kids Allowed, Kitchen, Non-Smoking, Pets Not Allowed, Self check-in, Smoke detector, Sun Terrace, TV, Wifi
- Bed Type: Queen Bed, Sofa Bed
- Categories: Raynella Unit
Prices start at: $340 for 2 nights
OUR GUESTS' REVIEWS
This cottage with a view in Gruyere will bring rest and luxury to yer just call Nell & Ray for the best getaway and a peaceful feeling all through yer
This place and cottage is far more than we expected. We felt directly at home, the views with the Alpacas and the well equipped accommodation. Thank you for all.
What a wonderful holiday. An absolute joy to wake up each morning with the most idyllic views from every window. Thank you for all the little treats made us feel very special.
From the comfortable bed to the brekky supplies and stunning views, and your kind hospitality that made our stay here most enjoyable. We are already planning our next stay.
Ready to Get Started?
It’s safe to book online with us! Get your dream stay in a few clicks or drop us a line with your questions.